Info & Conditions of Hire
- A deposit of £100-£1000 will be required to confirm any booking depending on requirements & time of year.
- Deposits will not be refunded due to: Late cancellations (unless otherwise agreed or if a date is re-booked) & excessive damage/breakages.
- The deposit can either be taken off the final bill or refunded in the same method it was paid.
- For events in peak season (May – August) we may ask for 50% of the quoted amount to be paid upfront.
- The balance of the bill must then be paid directly after or with in 10 days of the event finishing.
- A minimum expenditure may apply at weekends.
- Parties will be charged for numbers booked unless otherwise agreed with management.
- Final numbers must be given no later than 48 hours prior to the event date unless otherwise agreed with management.
- Items & pricing are subject to availability & small changes over time.
- There is a 10% service charge on all food & drink.
- The Cherwell Boathouse reserves the right to control sound levels as we are in a residential area.
- Music must finish at 11:00pm.
- The bar will close at 11:30pm.
- Customers will be asked to leave at 00:00am (midnight).
- We ask you to please leave as quietly as possible (we are situated in a residential area).
For more information on hire charges for use of the Marquee, Lower Boathouse, dance floor & sound system etc…please get in touch via email: email@example.com
The Events Managers are Niran Khanal & Joe Oliver